You can(not) start the change

Hello there reader! ^_^

If you haven't read my blog on making a difference please do check it out as this blog post is connected to it. 

Have you ever wondered where I got my cool shirts? (Like the one that says, "Make A Difference" or maybe this?)



 I bet you do!  ^_^
 I forgot to mention the name of the shop as I posted my previous blog so if you'd like to buy cool shirts like mine you can visit the "SML Boutique" on facebook and order one now! :)


I came across the shop as I was searching for online shops on facebook. (This is an additional to my online shopping experience)
SML boutique so far offers 3 inspirational shirt collections and I bought one from each. ^_^ 
They're shop is so cool because you could choose your desired statement, shirt color and size (like awesome customization! ^_^ I bet there are only a few shops who could offer you 10+ color choices like them!)  and the quality of the t-shirt print is very good.
 So, if you're in Cagayan De Oro City and would like to check it out before you buy one you could just contact me and I'd show you what I bought from them.



( If you are a student leader/volunteer/formator/a religious individual you could relate to their statements. )

I love their statements because it reminds me a lot of my leadership experiences and spiritual formation. ♥


I posted photos of two of the shirt designs that I was able to purchase but I could no longer show you the third one since I gave it to my mother. :*

Buying from them is really worth your Php 199! :))
(Plus affordable shipping fee!) 

(C) CG Photography





Mga Komento

Mga sikat na post sa blog na ito

EXO Planet #4: Elyxion in Manila

Experience Thailand

Where I learned how to fly