Thinking Out Loud

I am writing this blog while listening to the song entitled, "Thinking Out Loud" by Ed Sheeran. I don't know why I've played it for like 5 times now and I can't help but listen to the message of the song and think about the music video.



I don't know what to write about as writing a new year's resolution is just too mainstream. I was planning to write about my year but I guess it's just too boring. So, I think I'd share to you the things that I am thankful for and the things that I am planning to do for the coming year.

Everyday I wake up at 5:30 am to prepare for my day of school and work. 6 times a week I have to go out and do my share of work in this world. You may probably ask me why and how I'd manage to work and study at the same time. Well, here's my answer: PURPOSE. I have a purpose to fulfill. I wish to work to develop my skills so that someday I'll achieve my hopes and dreams of becoming a successful individual in my field. For this, I am thankful. People search for their purpose for years but for my case, I am blessed to have a taste of it.



I am a dreamer. If you know me personally, you'd know that I wish to be a lot of things and you might ask me what I really want to do for the rest of my life because you're too confused of my plans. I just want to assure you that I want to be a lot of things because I believe that I am capable of making it happen but I know that I can only choose one thing at a time. For this, I am thankful. You people may have been there to doubt my capabilities but nevertheless, you were there to support me. ^_^




My family has been there for me through thick and thin. It's not because they are obligated to do so but my family and I have this special bond. From food trips, movie marathons to travel adventures, we share different thoughts but we come together as a family to experience life. For this I am thankful, my life wouldn't be as colorful as this if it weren't for the parents and the brothers that I am blessed with.


I have already planned the things that I wish to do next year and in the next 5 years but I wouldn't share it to you yet as my plans could change but one thing is for sure and that is, I am going to live my life to the fullest.




My friends would usually tell me to stop planning things out and just live life as it is but my dear friends, I love to plan things out because I want to have something to look forward to. My plans serve as my guiding star for me to achieve my dreams and I wish to take things one step at a time so that when that dream is finally within my reach, I'd know that I deserve it because I worked hard to have it.



Living life to the fullest doesn't mean that I have to let go of my planner as planning is a skill that all of us must learn and I was able to do it for countless reasons. If I wish to live life to the fullest I wish to experience everything that life has to offer and that is by becoming who I want to be!



If I wish to listen to OPM,sketch some designs or write this blog, well, it's a part of how I'd live my life to the fullest. I'd write letters for you if I feel like it or tell you how much I care for you when I'm in the moment when I feel like speaking up. It may probably surprise you but my way of living life to the fullest also means telling you that I love you before it's too late. I already had my share of loss in my 20 years of existence and I wouldn't want to commit the same mistake ever again.



Living life to the fullest also means going on adventures! Like doing things I don't usually do. Travel to a new place, experience the food and it's wonders. See dolphins, go swimming without any extra clothes and just cease the moment! 

Living life to the fullest and becoming a better person after every experience. We only have one life to live and we have to make the most out of everything that life has to offer.

I'm thinking out loud just to compose this blog and hey we have one hour left. 2015 is just around the corner! :3

Dear life, do surprise me this 2015! ♥

Mga Komento

Mga sikat na post sa blog na ito

EXO Planet #4: Elyxion in Manila

Experience Thailand

Where I learned how to fly