Where I learned how to fly





I knew about Flying Trapeze Philippines as I was browsing the internet for things that I could experience here in Bonifacio Global City on weekends since my work schedule only runs on the weekdays. I was so excited to book a class for a Saturday 4pm schedule and it was both a scary and fun experience.

For me, the experience was so exciting because I got to learn how to fly. Yay! Who wouldn't want that? I even pictured myself being one of those people doing shows in the circus too! 

When I was climbing up the stairs, I was so excited but when I was about to jump I got so scared because I'm afraid of heights. HAHA! I wanted to conquer that fear of mine so I didn't hesitate to try this fitness activity. I jumped like a lot of times and I was still scared after several jumps.I even tried the catch on my first day!

Flying was a fun experience and I wish to attend a class again soon!

Life is too short to live in fear! Live life to the fullest! Conquer your fears! 

Mga Komento

Mga sikat na post sa blog na ito

EXO Planet #4: Elyxion in Manila

Experience Thailand