Tattooed by Lulu Dk

Lately, I've been experiencing something different from the usual when I started working. One of those unusual and exciting experience is when I was tasked to be a project head for my first event with the company. I have been a project head for various projects since my first year in college and this though the process is the same, the people I was with in the team as well as the people that I was able to meet was different from the usual people I was able to work with. So before the event started, here's a photo of my team! :3


 You might wonder what event I am talking about. Well, it's the Lulu Dk Pre-Selling Event at the Spruce LimKetkai. I took a photo of my Lulu Dk tattoo before the event proper. Here's to my gold tattoo!


Lulu Dk is a designer and artist. You should check out her website. I love the designs of the scarfs! She used a touch of gold and silver on it! ♥


The team prepared the place like this! 
It's a bush with cute sunnies! :3

Here's a photo of me and Ate Leonie with the official hashtag!


Who could forget the sweet servings from Ms. Camille's Cupcake Services. It was so delicious and the display was definitely instagram worthy! :3 ♥
Look!





And look at the feels of our table! It's so Lulu Dk with all the bronze painted seashells, ropes, sand and oooh so cute table top with the tattoos! :3


There were 5 packs of tattoos that were displayed each with a unique set of metallic designs! ♥You have to see it!



I took a photo of me and my OOTD inside the full mirrored dressing room of the store! :3 (Shoes from Spruce Pinked! )


It was a worthwhile experience for me since there I realized that I have to learn to go out of my comfort zone, break the shell and socialize more. Though I had a hard time doing it, I tried. It's still my first time and I have a lot of things to improve on especially on how I relate to other people. 



Excited for more extraordinary experiences with my new job! :3

Mga Komento

Mga sikat na post sa blog na ito

EXO Planet #4: Elyxion in Manila

Experience Thailand

Where I learned how to fly