Stellar: Across the Universe


You've got two choices in life: you can either sit still or spread your wings and fly. People from different walks of life has once again come together to show what it's like to experience and share what passion can do. It's been a week since Stellar Year 8 : Across the Universe has ended. 2 months of practices, 1 general rehearsal and 1  Stellar show has brought to life the years of investment and hardwork that we've put on. ❤️


3 Stellar seasons down and I can't believe that I said yes again this year. With quarter-end financial reporting and my first few months in fashion school, I don't know how I got to juggle all of these together with Stellar practices but yay! 😍 I can't help but reminisce how all of this started.  I had that moment in life where I wanted to find myself and have a path to walk on. Pole dancing was new in our city then but I would like to tell you that trying it out has been of one of my defining moments. It's true! Pole dancing really does help you find what your heart is looking for . So in case you need to find yourself, try pole dancing! ❤️


Looking back, I've never dreamnt of becoming a dancer or a pole dancer to be exact. I've always felt nervous performing in front of a large crowd, scared of forgetting the dance steps that we've prepared for, and regretting it thereafter. I've always felt small and shy to be in the spotlight .  


3 Stellar seasons down and yet I still feel the excitement and fulfillment of performing on stage. Those Stellar shows made me feel so alive and satisfied. 


From a person who was nervous of performing in front of a crowd and scared of forgetting the dance steps, I've grown a lot . Back then, I just want to get every field demo, class performances and P.E. culmination shows over with. Things changed when I said yes to Stellar. Now, I'm no longer nervous than I was of performing in front of a crowd or forgetting the dance steps . Thank you to No Mirror Practices!   What I care about now is if I look pretty, if my movement is so big that everyone can see it and if I have my toes pointed in every pole trick. 😄 Now, I enjoy performing those 3-5 minute numbers.


Although I still get those pre-performance jitters, nothing beats the adrenaline rush and excitement that I feel once I step on that stage. 😍 


Thank you Polecats Manila for believing in every student that you have .❤️ I have a lot of fears but you always show me a beautiful way to conquer them.


Every year I get to meet new people and share moments with them. I get inspired by this community. I get to know stories and be empowered by them. We share how our Stellar journey has been or how we ended up pole dancing. Ending every season makes my heart full. ❤️


Compared to the past two seasons, I realized that I can do my own hair and make up for the show. 😍


Every year, I get to learn new pole tricks and dance to songs that made a mark in the music industry . From fierce Lady Gaga and haunted circus dolls to sunny Beatles, I've experienced portraying different characters which makes every Stellar journey an exciting and unique experience .


Stellar sign obligatory pose: I am a sun fairy and a fangirl! ❤️ Compared to the previous seasons, this year I wanted the things that I am passionate about in one photo. 😍


I learn new things in every season.  I realized that this pole journey was the change that I was looking for all my life. Pole dancing taught me to conquer my fears one trick at a time. I've learned that if you say yes no matter how difficult a trick is, you're body will be willing to learn it. You just have to let your mind know that you said yes to it and your heart know that you will be fine and you're going to make it. 


Pole dancing made me realize what I wanted to pursue in life . In a community of pole dancers and aerial artists pursuing the careers and life that they want, I got inspired to pursue mine . ❤️ 


Pole dancing + Stellar Journey= 
Amazing 2018 experience ever!!!! ❤️
July wouldn't be the same without this. 😍


Thank you Polecats Manila, teachers, classmates and sponsors! Without you, this journey wouldn't be as exciting as ever .😭


You have two choices in life: you can either sit still or spread your wings and fly .


I wish you'd try the latter .😍


...because


We are meant to fly! 
❤️


See you on season 9! ❤️

(ctto of these photos! ❤️)












Mga Komento

Mga sikat na post sa blog na ito

EXO Planet #4: Elyxion in Manila

Experience Thailand

Where I learned how to fly