I am a Dressmaker

Achievement Unlocked!
It's official!
I am now a graduate of the Alternative Learning System-Dressmaking class before the year 2014 ended. :3 I didn't expect my parents to come since the parents were not required or asked to attend but they did because they wanted to take a photo of me on my graduation day. ♥ So while we were lining up for the processional march, my father was already standing next to our line looking for me and he took this photo!



I waited for our class to be called on stage to receive our certificates and when we had our turn, my mother took a photo :3



I'm happy that both of my supportive parents attended my 2014 graduation day! :))


 My mother just took multiple photos :)) 


Since my mother was the one who took the photos, we don't have a picture together. :)

So it's official. 5-6months of training ends today. I couldn't thank our facilitator Mrs. Nenita Lorenzo enough for being the best teacher ever! She is so patient with her students and would even go the extra mile by teaching us one-on-one if she needs to. When I was about to go home a while ago, I asked her permission first and she held my cheeks and said thank you to me. My dressmaking class wouldn't be so productive and inspiring if it weren't for her. Thank you so much madam! I am going to miss you like big time! :)

Now, the road to passing the NC2 is here! I'll be praying for another journey to success. ♥

After the graduation, we had a Christmas party! :))I was so full and woohoo for more gifts!!! <3










Mga Komento

Mga sikat na post sa blog na ito

EXO Planet #4: Elyxion in Manila

Experience Thailand

Where I learned how to fly