Stellar In The Stars


Two weeks after the recital show, I finally had the chance to write this blog entry! I've written this on a holiday. 😁 

Stellar In The Stars had been a journey full of surprises and new experiences compared to the previous seasons that I've been in.πŸ₯° This blog entry is me sharing with you how much I've enjoyed another season on stage. 


June 15- Stellar Photoshoot Day. This year, #TeamFort 's concept was Thor. So for photoshoot day, we decided to go for a goddess concept by wearing white and gold! We decided to save the red and black concept for show day. πŸ˜…


♥️


New: Solo Photoshoot πŸ₯° What I love about this years' Stellar was the Solo Photoshoot.  You can wear whatever you like and strike a pose you've thought about. For the past seasons we didn't have a solo shoot so having one this year was a surprise that I've loved so much! ❤️ I usually change profile photos during stellar season so I might be keeping this until the next one. 


I've thought a lot about wearing something unexpected of me. So this shoot is me telling myself that I can wear anything I feel like wearing. It might have shocked a few of the people I know but hey, we are free to wear whatever style of clothing we like. πŸ˜‚ We can wear anything that makes us feel beautiful. 


2 hours of Sunday practices. 😭πŸ’ͺ It's my first time to let go of my rest day to train and practice for our number during Sunday afternoons for two hours straight. Also, it's a good thing that my fashion design classes didn't start during Stellar season because if it did, I wouldn't have a rest day at all! Our Stellar number was full of tricks on air, drops and probably no time to think about what the next trick would be but practices helped my body remember what to do next.


There were moments when it felt exhausting to practice for two hours and times where I felt like dying 😭 for having one round of music after another  but constant practice helped me get through and perform well on show day. πŸ₯° Every run took a lot of commitment but we made it happen. 


July 26 Stellar General Rehearsals. As usual, we did our own make-up for the show. We went to the studio and made it to the Top 20 to arrive early for the rehearsals with the hope of winning prizes. 😍 


New: Raffle on Stellar General Rehearsals Day. This was also a surprise for this year so we took a chance at it. 😊 


This is the day where students come together to perform what we've practiced for months in front of our teachers two days prior to show day. We also had the chance to practice the choreography of our final stage which I looked forward to since I knew about it! πŸ₯° We danced to The Greatest Showman!


Stellar Family Photo on rehearsal day is one of my favorite photos every season. πŸ₯° 


July 28- Stellar Show Day at  the AFP Theater. #TeamFort took the chance at going to the theater early for the early bird prize which was a P1,000 GC for pleaser shoes but we didn't make it. So, we'll try again next season!🀣 


The loot bags were given early in the morning. I love the Polecats bag this year! It's the first time that I've seen a Belo lipstick inside our loot bag and I love the shade so much that I've been using it wherever I go. I ditched the pink and red lipsticks for this muted brown! Also, there's a free facial with foods, drinks, soap, body wash and more!😍 Thank you sponsors for your support every year. 😍 I feel like a winner everytime I go home with a loot bag full of surprises. πŸ₯°


♥️


Warm up was awesome this year! Hello to dancing to Ariana Grande's songs. πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯° Thank you Teacher Jilley! 😍😍😍 


Teach Kiara, thank you for making Stellar possible for Team Fort! 😘 

Thank you for the new things that I've learned this year! From the sad girl drop, handstands, Superman, tumble forward, and Remi sit I've learned and cleaned a lot of tricks in the shortest possible time. πŸ’ͺ


Sad girl drop- I've always loved this pole trick ever since I've learned it before but I've never had the chance to use it in a dance. I was thrilled to know that finally in this years' Stellar, I've seen myself doing it on stage. 🀩


Photos in the Stars were awesome with this years' LED! 😍


Remi Sit- this pole trick may seem easy to look at in photos but the very first time I tried the Remi Sit, it was too painful to hold for more than a second especially if you are asked to let go. After trying it out, I had a tiny burn on my foot. 😭 There I was hoping that we don't have to push through with it. 

However, Stellar has a way of telling you to push further. I attended a class with Teacher Joed a day before our Sunday practice with #TeamFort .  I was asked to sit, try to hold it for 3 seconds, do it over and over again until I can no longer feel the pain and I can confidently let go. Well, for that class I have accomplished the Remi Sit. I didn't feel the pain but a day after, I went to the clinic and I was told that I somehow had a first degree burn. 🀣🀣🀣 But hey, I can do it now without feeling the pain! πŸ₯°


πŸ₯°


Handstand was my last minute change for this number but somehow the stars have aligned and made this challenging moment possible.πŸ₯° I've always done a forearm handstand because that's where I felt safest but this year Stellar had given me a challenge. ✔️ Conquered one of my fears!


Superman-the pole trick that I've been always scared of doing. 😭It's not that scary anymore! πŸ₯°


Tumbling forward- as a kid, I've always loved doing this on the bed. However, as I grew up, I forgot how to do it. 😭 Thank the heavens for Stellar as it brought my childhood memories back! When I learned how to do it again, I felt so happy to have finally gained back that knowledge. 🀣


My last minute challenge: The Greatest Showman on stage with my teachers. πŸ₯° I've chosen a spot away from the stage where people's eyes wouldn't be but somehow in the last few hours before the show, I was called to stand on stage. I haven't memorized the choreography that much since I've only learned about it during the General Rehearsals. So, I had to find time backstage to internalize everything and know what to do. 🀣🀣🀣 


Indeed, Stellar In The Stars had  beenThe Greatest Show that I've been a part of! I've been listening to the Stellar Year 9 playlist for a week now! It reminded me so much of everything that had happened this season. Finally, in this lifetime, I had my Greatest Showman moment. πŸ₯°πŸ˜ Ever since the movie was released, I've always wanted to dance to it so Stellar Year 9 has been THE GREATEST SHOW that I've been in. 😍😍😍


Thank you Polecats and Pole kittens! 😘 
Stellar has once again made a mark in my year! 









Mga Komento

Mga sikat na post sa blog na ito

EXO Planet #4: Elyxion in Manila

Experience Thailand

Where I learned how to fly