Make Your Own Havaianas CDO 2015: A Trip to Hawaii


Credits to the owner of this photo :)

Seven months ago, I experienced my first Make Your Own Havaianas (MYOH) at Robinsons Place Butuan as an MYOH kid together with four of my fellow Butuanons. It was the first MYOH in the city with a Brazillian theme. Last year's event was fun and exciting. Two months after, I began working at Spruce Designer Network, Inc. and again became a part of the MYOH Team. This time I was no longer a "kid" as we call it but am now a "veteran" of the event.

The month of April was full of preparations and anxiety. There were times when we had to extend hours just to make sure that all things were ready for the said event. As we were counting the days, our anxiety level was beyond compare to what I felt last year when I was still a kid.



 We enjoyed getting to know and chatting with the kids! Witnessing the orientation brought back the memories and emotions that I've felt during our orientation last year. :')


The marketing team met with this year's MYOH CDO kids for their orientation.


Trivia: Four of our kids are taking up B.S. Accountancy and one is taking up Legal Management 
(How awesome is that?!  #DreamTeam ♥)


A day before the VIP night, we had our first hang out before the Ingress at SM City CDO. We were waiting for our other team member Jireh to arrive. (He was late! :D) We went home at around 12 am then since we had to set up the event area.


In the next morning, we went to SM early to make sure that all things were set for the VIP Night. 


The marketing team groupie after preparing for the event at Kizzy's home. #TeamThis


Events wouldn't be the same without taking OOTD photos :))


#BTS (c) @jirehcuarto


I was assigned at the Tiki Tattoo Bar during the VIP night. The Lulu Dk tatts were fab! 



I wore one at my wrist and a tiny one near my ankle. ♥ The VIP Night was a blast! Hula dancers, drummers, bloggers and influencers celebrated with us. Missy Bonbon also served delicious foods and drinks in the event area. ♥


Aloha! Days 1-3 of MYOH was awesome, fun and exciting! I now have my second MYOH pair but with a Hawaiian theme.


Surprised to have my friend, co-volunteer and council officer Lor at the event! :))


Photo with Apple, Lor and Miggy !


This photo was taken with my fellow MYOH team members. (Sir Reymil, Ms. Joy and Kuya Ricky)


Kuya Itos,me and the drummers.



Make Your Own Havaianas is an event were you are given a chance to customize your own pair. You may choose the color of your soles, straps and you may add cute pins! There's also a commemorative pair which is only available during an MYOH event. It's a limited edition pair. Every year there are new sets of colors for the soles, straps and designs for the pins so grab the chance if there's an MYOH event near your city because it happens only once in a year! 

Make Your Own Havaianas is now on it's 10th year and the company celebrated it together with the Kagay-anons. This year's theme is all about Hawaii so being in the event area took us there and the twist is that MYOH in the other cities in the Philippines are celebrating it simultaneously! Awesome right? :D 


 (c) @jirehcuarto for the photo

Customize your Make Your Own Havaianas pair now!  Check out the photos during the event on Instagram with the #MYOHCDO 2015 ! ♥

P.S. We're now off the Butuan City to celebrate the 10th year of Make Your Own Havaianas during their Balanghai festival! See you there Butuanons!








Mga Komento

  1. That picture of ours! I never saw 'till now. Hahaha Loving the simplicity of your blog. Allow me to be inspired, Russy!

    TumugonBurahin

Mag-post ng isang Komento

Mga sikat na post sa blog na ito

EXO Planet #4: Elyxion in Manila

Experience Thailand

Where I learned how to fly