A day at Pinto

I miss walking through the halls of an art gallery and experiencing the stories behind the comfortable and disturbing images of different artists. Hearing the news about my team planning to visit an art museum in Antipolo City, Philippines got me excited for it has been a long time since I spent a day looking at artworks. 


The Pinto Art Museum by the El Refugio Arts and Sciences Foundation,Inc. is located at No.3 Sierra Madre Street Grandheights Antipolo City, Rizal. My team arrived in the museum at around 10-11 am as we travelled from Bonifacio Global City. The taxi rate then was about Php 300 pesos from BGC to Pinto Art Museum. 



The rate per person to enter the museum is Php 200. 


It's my first outing with the team since I got employed two months ago and June 11,2016 marked my second monthsary with the bank! :D It was a great way to celebrate the day.


So, let's start exploring the museum!


But first, "Team Huddle"


Off we go! 


These leaves reminds me of the beautiful things that we take for granted. The leaves that we see has given life to the places around us but did we ever care enough to stop and marvel at its beauty?


These are some of the artworks that has my caught my attention in the museum. There are a lot of artworks that disturbed my imagination at the same time there are others that made me appreciate the beauty of life. 


The art museum contains a lot of galleries and I've only visited a few of those. Walking through a gallery as big as this is simply breath-taking. 


"Karaniwang Araw" shows so much of the ordinary days in the Philippine society. It captures the situations that every Filipino experiences as we live in this country of ours. There is also a gallery in the museum that focuses on the Indigenous people and finally I have seen the cloths that they have made which were displayed on the walls of the gallery as I've only heard about how beautiful those cloths are when my friend had her JVP year with the IPs.


This gallery is what I was so excited to see when the idea of visiting the museum came up. Seeing an artwork as big as this reminded of the time when I joined Circulo De Arte's art exhibit. The time and the effort that every artist gives to create a work of art is something that I cannot describe myself as our stories and our emotions are embedded in those work of ours no matter how simple or complicated our images become.


I will visit the museum soon hopefully with my brothers. Art is something that we have in common and we enjoy experiencing. Experience the stories behind the artworks and visit the museum!






Mga Komento

Mga sikat na post sa blog na ito

EXO Planet #4: Elyxion in Manila

Experience Thailand

Where I learned how to fly