Experience Hong Kong Day 2-3



Day 2 plans in Hong Kong got a little bit delayed due to the heavy rains and cold weather. So we had to wait in the hotel for the rain to subside. Anyhow, we still managed to take the train to the Central District and visit the country's International Finance Center. The tour that we were able to avail was only good for a day so we had the two remaining days all to ourselves.

1. International Finance Center

                                                   
I felt how fast-paced Hong Kong is especially while we were in the area. People walk and move fast! Fashion brands were everywhere too! From Prada, Valentino, and etc. Name it, the Central District would most likely have it.


2. Victoria Peak



The Victoria peak was simply breathtaking! We rode a bus going there in the afternoon and it was definitely high! It's an awesome place to dine while enjoying the view. Check out my Instagram post on the Victoria peak @russelpuzzle for more details! :D



3. Night Market


Hong Kong's Night Market was a place with great finds. From clothes, bags, toys and etc. It's there! Unfortunately, it rained when we arrived in the evening but still, it was a great place to bargain. :D


More items!


4. Ocean Park


Day 3 was spent at Hong Kong's Ocean Park. Fortunately, it wasn't raining anymore. The sun was up and it was a nice weather to stroll around the park. I couldn't help but feel excited to see my first panda! Yay! <3



They're definitely cute, big and fluffy! :D



What I wouldn't miss in any Ocean Park experience is the Grand Aquarium. Who wouldn't love to experience the beauty that the ocean can offer right? I wouldn't miss it for the world! 


I just love how I could see the beauty and colors of nature in a different way. I don't have to go scuba diving just to experience something as beautiful as this.


I just love how the beauty of the ocean is presented in front of me. <3


Here's to my first encounter with the penguins! :) 
The room that they live in is super cold!



My mama, Ate Luna and Leighton here! :D



Thank you Hong Kong!
 I love to visit you again soon!
:*



*Bucket List: Experience Hong Kong: CHECK! :)




Mga Komento

Mga sikat na post sa blog na ito

EXO Planet #4: Elyxion in Manila

Experience Thailand

Where I learned how to fly