EXO Planet #4: Elyxion in Manila


EXO Planet #4: Elyxion in Manila has ended. It's been two days since I've experienced something incredible that neither photos nor videos captured by phone could give justice to what I've seen LIVE. As I'm writing this first blog entry for 2018, I can't help but feel both happiness and a little bit emotional in telling you how much I've loved and enjoyed every second of the three hours that it had. 


Two months prior to the April 28th concert, I had the chance to join the Globe Pre-selling event together with my fellow PH EXO-Ls at the Globe Ampitheater in BGC. 


For me, it was a day full of firsts. It was my first time to line up as early as 8am a day prior to the Globe Pre-selling event (EXO tickets gets sold out fast!) , got to meet my mutuals and slept outdoors while lining up to get my desired ticket: VIP seated-Row A. It was definitely worth the effort! (I wanted this so much as a gift to myself after my promotion and yes, here it is!)❤️


#ElyxioninManila was my first EXO concert and I'm now looking forward to next year. 😍 It felt like it was just a dream as time passed by so quickly and now I'm trying to convince myself that it is a part of my reality. Way back, I could only hear EXO's songs playing over and over again on my Spotify playlist and follow them on social media to see how they are doing. April 28 marked the day where EXO made me feel so alive! 😍  Here's why.


#ElyxioninManila made me see my fave Kpop group sing and dance to their songs LIVE! πŸ•Ί


The Eve, is definitely the hottest and coolest entrance I've seen in my entire life! It felt like my eyes weren't prepared to witness the song, the choreography, the stylish outfit and the stage itself! Forever and KoKoBop's explosive stage, Growl's iconic choreography and Baekhyun-Xiumin's dance battle was lit on πŸ”₯! 

Elyxion meant Paradise. Suho said that whenever they are here in the Philippines, it felt like paradise. (Insert Kilig here! 😭😍❤️)


EXO in suits πŸ€΅πŸ’Ό while singing and dancing to Call Me Baby, Touch It, Chill, Sweet LiesπŸ”₯, Boomerang, Lotto, and Ka-ching got me shookt! 

      
For Life got me emotional.😭 Kyungsoo baby, you made me shed tears while you sang your solo! You did well my love! ❤️ 



The Sing For You duet of EXO and Phixo was priceless! I felt so "kilig" especially on seeing EXO's reaction while Phixo was singing in Korean! Btw, PH EXO-Ls are known for singing the whole song . We don't do fanchants. 😊 Junmyeon's solo was hotπŸ”₯! You were awesome on your solo our Super Leader! 


To the songs that made my heart flutter: Cloud 9, What You Do? , Tender Love, & Walk on Memories, and the boys being playful while singing makes me so happy! 


Here's Kyungsoo enjoying the song Walk on Memories. 😍❤️ It was breathtaking to watch you sing love! ❤️ 


Chanyeol got me emotional while listening to his rap. 😭  Sehunnie, you were so cool on your solo! Your dance moves were lit πŸ”₯! Listening to Chen's solo on Heaven touched my heart. 😭 Kai's  solo was so graceful and it was breathtaking to watch him dance! Boys, you were amazing that night! 


To the POWERful songs that I've heard: Diamond, Coming Over, Run This & Drop That. These stage made me feel so ALIVE! 


I enjoyed the concert so much that I didn't realize that time has passed by and it was about to end. 😭 EXO singing Don't Go. 😭 We wanted them to stay longer. 

When Suho said that the members doesn't  want to go back to Korea, PH EXO-Ls be like, "Walang uuwi! (No one should go home! )😭 

If I could turn back time and set it to April 28, 6PM, I would love to experience this all over again! ❤️


You who came from the stars brought light to every PH EXO-L. Keep shining bright boys!  ❤️


EXO ended #ElyxioninManila with Angel. ❤️ 



Junmyeon waving goodbye got me screaming! 😭  


Thank you #ElyxioninManila!
 Thank you EXO! 
No matter how far apart we are,
We are always one! 
EXO 사 λž‘ ν•˜ 자 ! ❤️ 


See you next year boys! 
EXO Fighting! 
❤️


Kyungsoo-ah, I'm looking forward to your solo! ❤️


EXO, I've met a friend of mine who I haven't seen in years and gained new friends in your concert! Thank you! ❤️




Our love is unstoppable. 
We promise forever. 
❤️


Will you promise to stay?
❤️


I hope that you enjoyed reading this blog entry as much as I've enjoyed writing it. Also, I hope that you were able to feel what I've felt that night by reading this.😍
❤️

If you happen to be EXO, I hope you'd take a vacation and chill here in the Philippines like Chanyeol and Sehun! 
 Thank you for being awesome and talented kings! 
❤️

Take care always! 
xoxo


Apologies on the quality of the videos as Blogspot only caters to 100MB video. 😊

Mga Komento

Mga sikat na post sa blog na ito

Experience Thailand

Where I learned how to fly