Sanity as a Jack of all Trades

School demanded more study time since we got back from the Holidays. Midterm week was scheduled a week after classes resumed.


Work demanded more time too since I was offered a new job in the company as Marketing Coordinator for Admin. I'm currently on training as a bookkeeper and am still working on my previous job description as I'm still in awe and in love with doing the Visual Merchandising of the stores. 


January is driving me craaaaaaaaazy!!!!!



I feel like breaking apart..


But, I can't. I shouldn't. I won't.


If you'd think of studying and working full time please do think again because it is NOT easy! Like no! It's not a joke! It is serious business.



I'm trying to balance things in school, work and how I am going to live life in this city as I am proud to say that I am now on self-support. I pay for my dormitory, my tuition fees and allocate a part of my salary for my savings. But, my parents are there when things get difficult. ^_^ Now, I could feel the burden and the struggle of making a living and being independent or responsible.



When you work, every peso counts. I've been collecting receipts since I received my first salary just to keep track of my expenses and guess what, cash is indeed as liquid as ever. It comes and goes. I have to pay bills, buy food and clothing and other essentials. 

This is what I learned.



It's easy to let go of money but it's hard to work for it. It requires you to get up early in the morning because work hours starts at 8am. You have to work 8 hours a day.  You have to come up with your best outputs and ideas because you wish to excel. Everyday this will play on repeat until you receive your salary. Voila! Your hardwork paid off in the end.


Then you can spend it. Spend it on food, clothes, to die for shoes, or perhaps donate it.

It's easy to spend but it's hard to save! 

Learn to do the math. 

"Expenses=Income-Savings" ^_^



Anyways, what I'm saying is that if you are still studying and having your parents support you or perhaps if you have a scholarship don't waste their hard-earned money. They worked hard for you to be able to study and have a brighter future and you should make the most out of that. I've been an academic excellence scholar in XU before as well as PJ Lhuillier Foundation Inc. scholar and it was a blessing.


Someday, you'll enter the real world and learn to make a living and it's going to teach you a lot of lessons especially on what you should prioritize.

So, this semester is almost over and lessons are getting harder but we just have to hold on!



To the working students or scholars in our university, let's work harder. ♥ 


Black Sheep (Top), Copper (White Ripped Jeans), Payless (Shoes), Fossil (Watch)




Mga Komento

Mga sikat na post sa blog na ito

EXO Planet #4: Elyxion in Manila

Experience Thailand

Where I learned how to fly