Environmental Art Workshop for a community

I wanted to thank God for His blessings so the first thing that I did after passing the 2015 CPA board examination was volunteer in the area with my KKP family.  I didn't have enough sleep then but it was still a go for me. When we were in college we were used to doing volunteer work on subsequent days so the lack of sleep was no longer an issue :)) This event happened a day after the results were released. I was so thrilled to have been invited to be a part of this as it was an art day for all of us! :))



The event was lead by the University Library's American Corner together with KKP. 
There I was tasked to take videos of the event for the documentation. ♥



The youth were taught how to recycle water bottles. The bottles were transformed into art!
Creativity it is. 
See for yourself! :))


The kids were able to come up with bees, trains, a few minion artworks (yes to minions :P)

and a life-sized robot!



Here's a photo of the kids in the community with their work of art!


Volunteer work may sometimes be exhausting but if it is done for someone greater than we are the exhaustion actually disappears because we get to see and realize that all our efforts are worth it. No matter how exhausting it gets, we never get tired of getting involved and investing our time again and again doing it because we know deep down that we could do something for the community. Through this, we get to share ourselves and what we can do for the God's people.



I don't know what my life would be like if I didn't choose to become a student volunteer when I was a Sophomore student but I know that God has His reasons and I couldn't thank Him enough for leading me to where I am now. Being a volunteer has changed the way I think and act and I hope you'd choose to try this kind of lifestyle as well.  ♥


Mga Komento

Mga sikat na post sa blog na ito

EXO Planet #4: Elyxion in Manila

Experience Thailand

Where I learned how to fly