I am Stellar: ICONIC

Stellar: ICONIC marked 9 months of my pole dancing journey. It marked months of pain caused by bruises and frustrations but it also brought pleasure with the success of every trick, spins and dance. I never knew that I would be blessed with an opportunity to perform on stage once again but God moves in mysterious ways and surprised me with something amazing like this.


I was hesitant at first to sign up for Stellar since I was a beginner and I was new in the big city but my fellow polecats did inspire me to sign-up and be a part of the annual performance of Polecats Manila. 


We had a 7am call time on the Stellar day and I woke up so early because I had a nightmare. In my dream, I woke up late and that I didn't arrive early enough for our call time. This nightmare of mine woke me up so suddenly and so early! 



#TeamFort spent weeks practicing the routine. Those were times when I had to push myself beyond my limits. 






It's where we #DareToDefy. 






The road to Stellar wasn't easy. I had to work on weekdays and invest an hour during Thursdays to practice and take the routines into heart. I had to get my self-study program lessons and online classes done too! It was such a balancing act. :D 


Pole dancing gave me a new perspective in life. It taught me to believe that I can be successful at something if I put my heart into it. No matter how difficult things may seem at first, you will find a way to make it easier and soon you'll realize that there is always a way out of those difficult challenges that life will throw at you. It taught me that it's okay to be afraid of falling but you have to conquer that fear because life wouldn't always give you someone or something to land on. 




Life wouldn't adjust for you. You have to learn to adapt to the difficulties that awaits. I learned to be strong physically and emotionally in this journey. I learned to conquer my fears and be more because what would life be if I'm always afraid. I could miss out on the amazing things that life could offer if I wouldn't give things a try. 




Pole dancing taught me to trust the people around me because performing on stage needs teamwork and unity. I found people who shares the same passion and love for pole dancing as I do here. I found a family away from home.





Back then, I never imagined myself that I would be a pole dancer since people have a different perception when they knew you were a pole dancer due to the way we are portrayed in movies but now, I wouldn't want to be anyone else. I am a Pole dancer and I am proud to be one. Thank you Polecats Manila! I wouldn't know where I'd be right now if it weren't for you! 



Curtain Call for Team Fort! 


Polecats Manila! 


This year, 
I am STELLAR ICONIC!



photo credits to:

Ann Dajon
Adele Katerina Raya
Hashtag Hound
Rhyn Verdad
Michael Gonzales




Youtube Video:
https://www.youtube.com/user/polecatsmanila/videos






Mga Komento

Mga sikat na post sa blog na ito

EXO Planet #4: Elyxion in Manila

Experience Thailand

Where I learned how to fly