DESIGN 01: Filipiniana

In the past few months, I have been reading fashion magazines and making myself aware of the countless names of famous designers and brands across the globe. I made my first mood board with the theme, "I love Philippines". Through gathering internet photos of the various events and sceneries in the country, I came up with this. (credits to the owners of the photos in the mood board :)


I wanted to look into the design of the Filipiniana because when I see women wearing it, it makes me travel back in time. (Maria Clara ♥)

For me, the design of the Filipiniana is elegant and very beautiful. 
Seeing the design made me realize that the early Filipinos are so creative that they were able to come up with unique designs which up to this day still is able to bring pride and honor to the country when worn. 

By using this mood board, I came up with my own set of designs. :) 

A. 

B.


C.


D.


E.


F.


Thank you for reading my blog! :) 
More themes for my designs soon! 






Mga Komento

Mga sikat na post sa blog na ito

EXO Planet #4: Elyxion in Manila

Experience Thailand

Where I learned how to fly