Design 02: Leather and Laces

I was reading my first copy of Preview magazine (September 2014) when I was inspired to design a piece. The photos on the runway where the designers made use of laces made me want to pick up my sketchbook and coloring materials to create my version.

I wanted to design something that would stand out so I used the color black because for me somehow the color brings this strong aura especially if leather is used. It took me days to design these since I was busy studying and working in the past few weeks. I don't force myself to design anything. Inspiration can be found anywhere so I keep my sketchbook and art materials ready just in case inspiration comes knocking. ^_^

Here's what I have designed. :)













Mga Komento

Mga sikat na post sa blog na ito

EXO Planet #4: Elyxion in Manila

Experience Thailand

Where I learned how to fly