Make A Difference






Make a Difference- reminded me of my experiences with the Ateneo School For Upcoming Leaders, Ateneo Campus Leadership Discovery, Xavier Engaged and Experienced Leadership, School of Business and Management Student Council, Kristohanong Katilingban sa Pagpakabana- Social Involvement Office and the Circulo De Arte. (My Leadership and Spiritual Formation)




Make a difference.  Ever since I experienced those leadership and spiritual formations, the way I think, talk and act  changed for the better. I entered the university with only one goal and that was to graduate with honors. I believe that  goal was a little bit selfish when I became aware of my role in the society. My formation made me see that college life is not only about excelling in my academics. College life is also about learning how to make a difference in one's  life and in the lives of others. 

I guess my college life wouldn't be life-changing if I didn't take the risk in being aware and involved. Sometimes all it takes is a decision to do something different. The big step of mine was to apply and be involved in student organizations. It paved way for more life-changing and disturbing experiences. Yes disturbing experiences. Why? Because I got exposed to the things that was happening in reality and times when I would lay down and have a difficult time trying to get some sleep just because I saw the real situation of my society and I can't help but think about the ways that I could do to change it. I can't help but feel frustrated of what was happening. I experienced this a lot ever since I decided to be part of the social involvement office and my life changed with those experiences.

My Ateneo experience wouldn't be the same without the leadership formation, the academic pursuit, and the social involvement. I wanted to make a difference and you too can make a difference. Just take that one big step of yours. If you are a freshman in the university who is also an achiever like me, don't just focus on your academics. You're missing out on the whole Ateneo experience. It will change your life forever. It changed mine for the better. :)

Be involved!

Make a difference! 

(c) CG Photography

Mga Komento

Mga sikat na post sa blog na ito

EXO Planet #4: Elyxion in Manila

Experience Thailand

Where I learned how to fly