On Graduating as an Atenean

This chapter has ended.



I am now Russel Anne P. dela Peña, a graduate of Bachelor of Science in Accountancy of Xavier University-Ateneo de Cagayan Batch 2015.


My four and a half years in college wouldn't be the same without the people who made all things happen. 


(Crusader Yearbook Pictorials 2014)




To the university: 

Thank you for 8 years of Jesuit education. Even at a young age, Xavier has invested on encouraging us to strive and be more. We've achieved greatness as young as we are. What I wouldn't forget during my stay in grade school were our confession with Fr. Bob. His words were words that made me want to shed tears. I've felt the presence of the Lord through him. As a kid, I held on to those unshed tears as I did not want to appear weak but honestly, those were words that made my faith in God strong. That is why when I came back to the university for college and when Fr. Bob celebrates the mass, I feel and remember by grade school years in Xavier. My conscience has been molded well. 



Coming back to Xavier 5 years ago felt like home as I came across familiar faces. College was a different thing. It was all about competence, conscience and commitment in the larger sense.



(with Sir Rolan)
Sir, thank you! Indeed it was a challenging semester but now I could really say that I did all that I could in my studies to make up for what I've lost a year ago. :)) 

Thank you Xavier for the Academic Excellence scholarship that you granted to me when I was a sophomore and for helping me get another scholarship with the PJ Lhuillier Foundation Inc. Indeed, the opportunity of having two scholarships is something that I hold dear.



To my teachers, thank you for the life's lessons and for making me realize that being an Accountancy student and an aspiring CPA is never an easy thing. Thank you for making me realize that making great things happen takes time but it will all  be worth it in the end.


(My law seatmates Vania and Malou)
Thank you sa pressure  ! HAHA ♥



Thank you Xavier for  the FFP sessions as the Ignatian principles, Magis, Cura Personalis, and being a person for others has molded me to be more and to achieve more for the community. I would never forget the leadership sessions as the Ateneo School For Upcoming Leaders, my time as a participant and facilitator in the Ateneo Campus Leadership Discovery and the Xavier Engaged and Experienced Leadership has contributed a lot to my spiritual growth. 



(Malou-Russel-Rhecin-Andrew)



Thank you Xavier and to the Kristohanong Katilingban sa Pagpakabana and to my fellow volunteers for strengthening my commitment to the community. 



Those years of serving the student body through the School of Business and Management Student Council and becoming a student volunteer in the KKP has tested how far I'd go for the community. My patience has been tested and it showed me how far love can go. Having a family with the same passion as mine and a community made the volunteer life worth the hard work. Thank you for making me be socially aware as it made me see how I can make a difference in my community. 




College was about doing things for God and the country. "Para sa Diyos ug sa Nasud" as we volunteers say. Thank you to our KKP FPOs and FFP teachers for believing in me and in what I have done with my years in college. ♥ Our stargazing moments in the mountains is ♥ and the time we have spent with the community are moments that I will always treasure.




Thank you to my fellow volunteers especially to Lor and Faye. You may have been the bullies of my college life but you were there when I was on top and even though I was in the bottom. Thank you for your late night calls and messages as your words of wisdom are things that I take into consideration in making decisions. I love you guys and the friendship that we have. :*



Thank you to my classmates and batchmates in the accountancy program. You who are now CPA's has inspired us to aim high and achieve the same thing in the near future. Andrew, Christian and Maan, thank you for the unending support and for inspiration. Bes, thank you for being there for me as my tutors and support group. Through it all, you've turned my last semester into a success despite your busy schedules. :*




Thank you to my parents and my brothers who never failed to believe that I can make things happen. You've been my inspiration for the past years. My planners are a witness to that. ^_^ Ma,Pa,Bros, it may have been a little bit delayed but it was worth the wait. This is your success too. :*




Thank you to my Daddy Nick for helping me in my dreams. You  and Mommy were always there to remind me to be competent in my field and someday also be competent in yet another dream that you wish I pursue in the future. Thank you for reminding me to have a stable career first and that love can wait :))



(during the hooding ceremony)




Thank you to my Auntie Bebang for being one of the people who supported me in my studies and my countless dreams in life. You were always there to check up on my achievements :)) I may have almost traveled to where you are right now but perhaps in the near future I can really make it happen.




Thank you to Mommy Edith, Daddy Pocs, Kuya Ron for being there whenever I needed help and guidance in understanding my lessons especially in accounting and law. To my cousins Meryl and Titus Thank you for being the ate and kuya in my life.:*  :))



Thank you to Uncle Boy for the support. To my Auntie Susan to whom those fashionable bags that I was able to use in college were from. You're one of my fashion gurus. :)) Thank you to Kuya Janico and Kuya Jan who are also competent in their fields, you've inspired me to do more especially in the workplace. Thank you for being one of my Kuyas. 



(with my Audit Problems seatmate Izza) 
Iz, thank you so much. Audit Group projects wouldn't be the same without you. :))



(with Jyjy)
Bi, thank you for the support and for reminding me of what matters most. May it be in my studies or in my faith. Thank you! 



                                                            (with Jrold-CSG President)
Jrold! School year 2014-2015 wouldn't be the same without you. Thank you for being there and for being concerned about me. God bless you on your responsibilities next school year! ASUL! ASUL! 


And God to whom all these talents and gifts are from. Lord, you've always been there for me through success and failure. You are  the best teacher, my friend, my late night guidance counselor, and the person whom I look up to. I did all this to show you that I am making the most out of the blessings that you have given me. I did it all for your greater glory Lord. 



(Family Photo)


Thank you to the people who made this day happen.



Here's to more success in life! :* ♥

Mga Komento

Mga sikat na post sa blog na ito

EXO Planet #4: Elyxion in Manila

Experience Thailand

Where I learned how to fly