Unexpected Road Trip to Subic


I`ve wanted to write a blog about our trip to Subic for a very long time. So this is one of those blog entries that I plan to write but ended up being rescheduled due to my busy schedule. Nevertheless, I`ve kept the photos and the memories with me so that I could write and share with you what has transpired during our trip. 


Our trip to Subic is one of the countless unplanned trips with my father. We didn't know where to go during the holidays so we had to choose between Baguio City and Subic. I choose Subic because I`ve never been there before and I wanted to see what the place has in store for travelers. Fortunately, my father agreed to it. So, we went on a road trip! 


Here, we dropped by Funtastic Park which is Subic`s first indoor theme park :D


What I loved the most was our visit to Zoobic which is the only Tiger Safari in the Philippines. 


Here we are after that long drive to Zoobic!


What interested me the most was the way Subic cared for wildlife. It was my first time to see not just one but a lot of monkeys walking on either side of the road. So, I didn`t want to miss that chance of taking a photo of them in their habitat.  :D


The speed limit of the car has been set to a minimum in the area as well.


Aside from monkeys, we saw these animals too! The 4 year old me would really enjoy this!


Aside from that, you could also purchase souvenirs in the parking lot of Zoobic. Like these items below! We also dropped by Ocean Adventure but unfortunately, it was too hot in the afternoon so we decided to go home. 


Subic feels like a calm and quiet place compared to the busy streets of Manila. It was relaxing to take a road trip along its coast while listening to music. You can experience a lot of things in Subic since it has a lot to offer but I love the encounter with wildlife the most. <3


Here`s to going places! 






Mga Komento

Mga sikat na post sa blog na ito

EXO Planet #4: Elyxion in Manila

Experience Thailand

Where I learned how to fly