Make Your Own Havaianas Butuan 2014


September 26-28,2014

My Make Your Own Havaianas experience started with an online recruitment post on facebook. I myself am a buyer of Havaianas flip-flops. So far, I've already had my fourth pair. Upon seeing the post, I wanted to apply and be part of it since I haven't tried applying for the MYOH events in Cagayan de Oro City. Somehow I felt scared of applying since it's going to be a new experience if I become part of the MYOH Butuan Team.

 I am an Accountancy student but we only had one marketing class in our curriculum during the summer of our junior year and we weren't able to experience being on the field and do the actual marketing. We just had a reporting on what our product is (space food, fashion, and etc.). I only experienced how marketing is done through my years of stay in the student council.
 So, I made my resume and submitted it over the internet on the same day that I saw the post. 

A few days later, my close friend shared to me the post and told me to apply for it since I like wearing flip-flops. It made me smile when I told her that I already applied a few days before she shared me the post. :)) It made me think that perhaps it was a good decision to apply because even my friend encouraged me to apply for it.

While I was sewing a pencil skirt for my dressmaking class, I received a call from an unknown number. I answered it and got a call from Spruce. It was an instant and unexpected interview but I did my best to answer the questions. They say that if you answer questions from the bottom of your heart and base it from your experiences, you will definitely be confident and happy of what comes out of your mouth.
 So, that's what I did.

I prayed for positive results and it did turn out to be a positive one. ♥

MYOH Butuan 2014 Training

The training was held at YHotel, South Montilla Boulevard Butuan City. There I met the Spruce Staffs and my fellow MYOH kids (Lour, Gillian, Edz and Jt). We were 5 from Butuan City. The orientation made me learn about what the event is, what my task will be, who my teammates are and how the flip-flops are assembled.

These are the colors of the soles and straps that was displayed during the event.
I even had the chance to customize my own pair! ♥


and the menu! 


DAY 1


I was an assembler on my first day. It was a fun task because I got the chance to meet a lot of Butuanons who were also havaianaticos.  


As an assembler, I helped the customers find their pair by getting their sizes, preferred colors and pins! I got to see their smiles after I was able to give them what they wanted with their pair. I experienced a sense of fulfillment and joy. 
Unfortunately, I got my finger wounded on the first day :( 
Getting the flip-flops assembled was a difficult thing to do because it required force... like a lot from me! T.T


This is a photo of me, my fellow assembler Gillian and Sir Reymil. 


This is a photo of me and my fellow assembler Gillian.


A photo taken during our free time. :3
(Edz, Jt, Gillian, Russel)



Day 1 was FUN



DAY 2

I was a little bit sleepy but it was okay because day 2 was another day to experience something new!


So before the malls opened, we prepared for the day and took photos! :3


A photo of Jt, Gillian and Edz.



 I had the chance to be one of the linesmen who were tasked to manage the customers along the assembly area. It was fun answering their questions and accommodating them. ♥


More Photos of the team! :))


With the Kuya's of the Team :))



with kuya Francis





with Kuya Ricky

with Kuya Eric

Day 2 ended with a pictorial at the Terra Nostra Studio :))
The photos!

The girls with with Miss Trisha and Miss Vem


DAY 3

I was a greeter on the third day. For me, it was another first experience because I was not used to marketing products but MYOH gave me the chance to be there on the field. It was fun inviting people to get in and making them become aware of the event "Make Your Own Havaianas".  

It happened for the first time in Butuan City. It was also fun to explain to the customers what the event is and seeing them being able to customize their own pair for the first time made me happy because the event contributed to making Butuanons experience one of the events in the Philippines.

The team even had a flash mob together with the Robinsons Mall Staffs!
 They taught us the dance steps a few minutes before the actual performance! :)) 

The team ended the event with a mini program :)) I received a certificate


and this cute havaianas notebook :)) 


Thank you Spruce PH
for bringing out my creative side and developing my marketing skills!



Being an assembler, a linesman and a greeter made my first Make Your Own Havaianas Butuan 2014 experience FUN, PRODUCTIVE, MEMORABLE and AWESOME! ♥ 


Your MYOH Kid,

Russel

xoxo












Mga Komento

Mga sikat na post sa blog na ito

EXO Planet #4: Elyxion in Manila

Experience Thailand

Where I learned how to fly