The Dressmaker In Transit

Two months ago, I enrolled in a dressmaking class under the Alternative Learning System (ALS) of Agusan National High School. I had been planning to enroll since the month of May.

For me, taking up the class would mean having to experience an introduction to the fashion scene and having a glimpse of how clothes are planned and made. So far, I have learned another set of basic stitches compared to what I learned in grade school and high school since that was our first project.

Currently, I am working on my own pencil skirt. I had my measurements taken, drafted the pattern, had the cloth cut and have been sewing it on my own.



With this experience, I could say that being a dressmaker isn’t an easy kind of work. Every detail in constructing a garment should be taken into consideration in order to achieve the best result.

Recently, we had our Acquaintance Party and Induction of Officers. I had been elected as the class PIO. 

Here’s a picture of my classmates.



I’ve received my ID! J


Mga Komento

Mga sikat na post sa blog na ito

EXO Planet #4: Elyxion in Manila

Experience Thailand

Where I learned how to fly