Pole Dancing 102: Beginner's Tricks


For the past few weeks, I have invested time in learning the skills in Pole Fitness. With Terra Nostra Dance studio's three times a week schedule, I could attend a maximum of two sessions per week because of the after session body pains. Yes, BODY PAINS. (I always have an ice pack with me after every session because the workout is painful :3) I couldn't forget my first pole class because when I woke up the next day, it was so difficult to move even just for a bit.




Despite the body pains that pole fitness gave me, it made me learn how to manage my time and my body well. Every week there's always a spot for my pole fitness classes so that I'm reminded that it's time to work out and have some fun. ^_^


 I wouldn't forget about the time when I first thought about joining Pole Fitness Butuan. I remembered sharing to my friends about my plans and they told me not to pursue it but then I still decided to go for it and you know what, it has been one of the best decisions of my life. :3 At first, I was scared but then I remembered a thought that says that if something makes your heart beat faster or perhaps something makes you feel scared, you have to face it head on. 


I know that whenever people would come across the words "Pole Dancing"  the words that pops out of their heads are "bars or sexy dancing" but I would like to tell you that pole dancing/fitness is more than that. It helps your body become stronger because it's not easy to be up on the pole for an hour to complete the session or do transitions. I had to learn how to get up and down the pole for three times and that's just what we call warm up. Yes, you read it right. It's just a warm up because the real thing are doing twists turns, inverts and etc.



I decided to continue Pole Dancing with my pole sisters and thanks to Teacher Rhyn for being patient with me and for motivating me to reach this far. I wish to do inverts soon but I have to admit that I am both scared and excited at the same time when I think of it.


So, visit my blog soon for another pole fitness entry! :3
Join Pole Fitness Butuan! 

Mga Komento

Mga sikat na post sa blog na ito

EXO Planet #4: Elyxion in Manila

Experience Thailand

Where I learned how to fly