Pole Dancing 103: Transitions



There are pole tricks that I could perform right away while there are others which would take me days to perfect. I was able to do this Super girl trick after two pole sessions of trying to do it. I have to arch my back more here though. :3


After the super girl, we had to do a transition to plank. A minute of planking takes like forever. Imagine doing planking up on the pole and staying there for about 5 -10 counts. Yes, planking also exists in pole dancing. I had to practice learning this trick over and over again since it's difficult to do so.



Another transition that we did was doing the super girl then the scissors.



    Right after the scissors, we did a transition to scissor plank. :3


                                         And then to Daphne.



My teacher taught me how to do another transition and the photo above is trick #1.


This is trick #2 for the transition. I forgot the name of this trick. T.T


       And for the final trick. :3 I was supposed to do an invert right after this pose but I'm still trying to get it right. So, my blog entry ends here. Read more on my pole experience through my next entry. :3

Mga Komento

Mga sikat na post sa blog na ito

EXO Planet #4: Elyxion in Manila

Experience Thailand

Where I learned how to fly