Pole Dancing 105: Outfits


If you've noticed my previous blog entries on my pole fitness experience as a beginner, I usually wear a tight shirt and black shorts.  I wasn't confident back then on just wearing a sports bra and shorts so I was covered up. 


But then there are tricks which are easier to perform if you have more skin exposed which would hold on to the pole. So, I had to. :3 The more skin exposed, the more chances are there for you to  get bruises right then and there. You could also get wounded here. That's the reason why I would rely on using an ice pack after the session because the key areas in your body will really turn out red after the class. I even stopped wearing shorts for a while whenever I go out with my family and friends because I don't want people to see my bruises from here. Anyways, the bruises will be there for around 2-3 days for my case.  To tell you honestly I always feel that my body is so tired and that I couldn't move anymore after every session to the point wherein I find it difficult to move for the cool down.


But then I motivated myself to continue doing this despite the bruises and the intense training. So as time passed by and I was able to attend pole classes regularly on my schedule, I gained confidence in the process. I became more confident on my body and learned that I could also be flexible up on the pole. Much like defying gravity.


If you could see the photos that I posted here on my blog, the tricks are easy when you look at it but if you try to perform it, it takes a lot of strength. Like loads of it. I may be flexibe but there tricks which I cannot yet perfect because I don't have that much muscle strength but pole dancing helped me gain that. Strong now is the new sexy as my pole sisters would say it.


Pole dancing helps you gain strength, flexibility and confidence. Even kids are doing this as their fitness choice. In Terra Nostra Dance Studio in Butuan City, there are kids together with their mothers who regularly attend classes. 


So these are photos of my recent pole fitness class.



I am still working on my flexibility for this trick. So this is my first time to pull off an outfit and look like a pro with an all black clothing. I have a video of my transitions on my facebook account so if we're friends there you can see it. Anyways, read more entries on my blog and I will update it really soon. :3 




Mga Komento

Mga sikat na post sa blog na ito

EXO Planet #4: Elyxion in Manila

Experience Thailand

Where I learned how to fly