I am writing this blog while listening to the song entitled, "Thinking Out Loud" by Ed Sheeran. I don't know why I've played it for like 5 times now and I can't help but listen to the message of the song and think about the music video. I don't know what to write about as writing a new year's resolution is just too mainstream. I was planning to write about my year but I guess it's just too boring. So, I think I'd share to you the things that I am thankful for and the things that I am planning to do for the coming year. Everyday I wake up at 5:30 am to prepare for my day of school and work. 6 times a week I have to go out and do my share of work in this world. You may probably ask me why and how I'd manage to work and study at the same time. Well, here's my answer: PURPOSE. I have a purpose to fulfill. I wish to work to develop my skills so that someday I'll achieve my hopes and dreams of becoming a successful individual i...
(c) http://wallpapers-v2.com/wallpaper-books/ I believe that everyone dreams to be a somebody someday. Perhaps you wished to be a doctor, educator, politician, accountant, lawyer, artist, actor and etc. The world is full of possibilities. You can be anything. You can be a somebody. I've read this book entitled, "The Dream Giver" and shared a parable about becoming a somebody from a nobody. It's a good read and it's something that I would like to dwell on based on my experience 4 hours ago. Read on. Have you ever dreamnt of becoming a somebody? Have you ever imagined yourself already a somebody? (Like you've achieved your hopes and dreams because now it's no longer a dream but a reality?) Now, Have you ever experienced doubting yourself, being doubted by people or being criticized and laugh at for having such a dream? If your answer is yes, then here is what I would like to say to you, " Hold on to that dream and...
"An Accountant is an asset that never depreciates through time. " The Philippine Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA) Misamis Oriental Chapter conducted its' 2nd General Membership Meeting and the Oath-taking of New CPA's last December 3, 2015, Thursday. Now it's official. In the halls of Grand Caprice Cagayan de Oro City we took our oath as Certified Public Accountants. We were able to get to know our fellow new CPA's in the event. Who could have known that my schoolmate Ate Celona and I will take oath together! We celebrated this event together with our proud parents. Excited for more PICPA activities! <3
Mga Komento
Mag-post ng isang Komento