Instant Travels to Hinatuan, Surigao del Sur


My father is really into unplanned trips. While we were heading to San Frans for lunch, I thought that we will just go back to Butuan City after eating but to my surprise we did not head back as originally planned. <3



Since I was not prepared for this trip, I was not able to bring extra clothes for swimming so I did not have the chance to swim in the Enchanted River of Hinatuan, Surigao del Sur. There were a lot of people in the area so we did not get a space anymore. It was our family just visiting the place. haha! 


We even had to hike from the parking area to the actual spot of the river! There are motor rides available for people who do not wish to walk from the parking area tho but we choose to walk since it was a shady area. 


Well, I did not expect that we will visit the place on such short notice, but I do hope that I will get the chance to visit the place again and experience the wonders and calmness of the rivers. <3


Mga Komento

Mga sikat na post sa blog na ito

EXO Planet #4: Elyxion in Manila

Experience Thailand

Where I learned how to fly