Pole Dancing 109: Inverts


Patience, determination and hardwork are three of the things that I have learned from the Pole Dancing classes at Dance Studio Terra Nostra, Butuan City. 


There are times when I feel tired after work hours but I still choose to invest my time for pole dancing classes since our schedule is in the evening. Your strength is definitely affected if you have not slept properly a night before the class so that is why I always make sure that I was able to rest and sleep at least 8 hours a day. It's a waste to attend classes if you have no strength to withstand an hour of this, especially since this hobby is really costly. 


These are the moments when I am beginning to get myself involved with inverts. It was difficult at first but I got used to doing it even if it makes me dizzy.



Pole Dancing taught me to be patient because I definitely can not perform some tricks on my first attempt. There are tricks that my body has to perform that I still need to figure out how because thinking about how to do it and actually doing the trick is somehow different. There are tricks that would take me at least two sessions to perfect. 


Pole Dancing taught me how to be determined. It taught me to never give up because no matter how difficult a trick is, there is a way for you to perform it. You can choose to perform it the way others do or you can think about how you can do it differently. 


Pole Dancing taught me to work hard. It taught me to keep going and keep on improving my knowledge and skills. You do not have to be good at it on your first try, but you will definitely learn how to be better at your craft each time you practice and work hard to achieve the tricks. 


Pole Dancing has taught me these things and I hope that it will also do the same thing to you or better than the improvement that it made on me. So, I hope that if you wish to try pole dancing, be ready and be open to the challenges that these tricks would bring with it because you will really feel frustrated if you can not do what other pole dancers could do and you have to see it as a challenge and as a goal for you to look up to and work on. ;3


Mga Komento

  1. Ma'am where can we find this in Butuan? What is the name of the studio? I'm a poledance student from Davao & I want to continue the sport here. Can I get a reply please? thanks.

    TumugonBurahin

Mag-post ng isang Komento

Mga sikat na post sa blog na ito

EXO Planet #4: Elyxion in Manila

Experience Thailand

Where I learned how to fly