Pole Dancing 107: Tricks before the inverts

Pole fitness was never easy but with consistency and determination it became a fun and addictive fitness choice. I had a lot of fears like the fear of heights and the fear of falling but pole dancing pushed me to overcome that. It was all about making the most out of your strength, flexibility and confidence. Things that I never knew I had until I tried pole dancing. 
colonthree emoticon
I had a very productive session today at the Terra Nostra Dance studio as I tried to finish the last tricks before I do the inverts. This time I will just post the photos in this section of the tricks that I was able to accomplish! 


(Getting started on the inverts)




               

(Sparrowhawk- Back View)


(Sparrowhawk-Front View)


(Dangerous Bird)


(Funky Monkey)


(Hummingbird Variation)


(Hummingbird) 



After our class at the studio, my sisters pole and I went to Cafe Caliente to have our dinner and our spin class! 

Celebrating our productive days: 3
<3




Mga Komento

Mga sikat na post sa blog na ito

EXO Planet #4: Elyxion in Manila

Experience Thailand

Where I learned how to fly