Pole Dancing 108: Practice Makes Perfect

It's been two weeks since I have been attempting to pull off the Goldrush and Survivor tricks and finally it has been done! Again, in this section I will just share to you the tricks that I was able to pull off on that day. 


(Goldrush)


(Goldrush Variation)


(Python Variation)


(Candy)


(Musicbox)


(Survivor)


Unfortunately, I got bruises after the class which lasted for a week. It was two inches big tho. I had to put a cold compress for it to heal. 3

So, this is me saying that pole dancing got me a lot of bruises, but it was indeed worth it to see how far I've gone with this fitness choice. You might wish to try out pole dancing but you definitely must have determination and passion to move from Day 1 to Progress. <3


Mga Komento

Mga sikat na post sa blog na ito

EXO Planet #4: Elyxion in Manila

Experience Thailand

Where I learned how to fly