What Beautyism x NARS: Powerfall brought to BGC


On a Friday night, the Beautyism x NARS : Powerfall event was held at the Central Square, Bonifacio High Street, Bonifacio Global City. Although there were heavy rains in this side of the country, the venue was full! 


While waiting for the event to start, food and drinks were served courtesy of Rocket Room. I tried the food after the session and it was delicious! 


A talk on beauty and demo was made by Ms. Monique Jaramillo- Señeres for a day time make-up. It was really awesome to know how to apply make-up for our day-to-day events.



Ms. Angel Jones showed us how to do a hot sexy ex-girlfriend or hot sexy mom make-up with matching inspirational talk which I really love because we were there to be with our fellow women and talk about beauty which is something that we have in common.


I really enjoyed trying out the NARS products as there were a lot of colors to choose from and the quality is really amazing! 




Free Makeovers were given by NARS and Beautyism affiliates. Guests were able to shop for their personal make-up and there were also product consultations to those who had questions.


Freebies were given away to the first 40 guests and yes I got those freebies! A contest was also done as they choose the top 5 photos online and lucky for me that I was also one of the five. I can't wait to try these out! 


Mga Komento

Mga sikat na post sa blog na ito

EXO Planet #4: Elyxion in Manila

Experience Thailand

Where I learned how to fly