Stellar: Strike a Pose


Wow! Stellar: Iconic is now a memory that keeps on playing inside my head. The thought, feelings, and the things that we have done is still fresh. The early rising due to the 7am call time, the yummy breakfast that I had, the warm-up that made us sweat like crazy, the final dress rehearsals, the company call, the prayer, the make-up, the lights and the glamour has ended.



This blog is written to recall the things that had happened a few weeks ago which was a photoshoot that was held at the Polecats Manila Studio and to show you some of the Behind the Scenes photos of Team Fort.


Stellar: Iconic gave us a day where we became Lady Gaga! Yes, she's our icon. It was a fast-paced photoshoot but it was awesome to be with these people and share a few minutes of glamour. It's a good thing that I was able to buy my top on the very last minute! Thank you for Forever21! I even tried to ride the MRT for the first time on my own just to get to our photoshoot! Haha. It was silly of me not to ride a taxi despite having a call time to keep in mind but I wanted to know where and how to go there on my own so yes to last minute decisions! 


Who would have thought that we'll be so close after experiencing this photoshoot and the Stellar performance! Pole dancing brought us together and I couldn't imagine my life without you girls and the passion for pole that we share! 



#TeamFort


(C) Pia Puno


Mga Komento

Mga sikat na post sa blog na ito

EXO Planet #4: Elyxion in Manila

Experience Thailand

Where I learned how to fly