Where science and anything under the sun exist

On a Saturday morning, we planned to visit the Mind Museum located at Bonifacio Global City, Taguig before I head out to experience flying with Trapeze Philippines. We arrived at the museum after lunch just in time for the next batch of visitors in the museum. 


I signed up for the Mind Museum all year round pass because I love to visit museums! It costs Php 2,250. The regular rate that'll last for 3 hours is around Php 500. So go for the all year round access to the Mind Museum since it's not only your pass to the Mind Museum itself but also you have a free admission to over 300 worldwide science museums made possible through the Association of Science-Technology Centers (ASTC) Passport Program! It's a great buy!


In the Mind Museum, you'll experience interactive exhibits, 3D shows, the planetarium (This is my favorite part ever!!!!) and take part in science demonstrations! While we were there, the museum is divided into different topics like if you want to know about the world outside our planet, the time of dinosaurs, know more about humans,  and many more!


What really caught my attention is their exhibit on the planets, the stars, the skies, the galaxies and how the world began. It's a dark place filled with stars! Who wouldn't love this? <3 During my second visit, I tried out the planetarium and it was A-W-E-S-O-M-E! It reminded me of when there was a planetarium that was installed in school and each class got to experience seeing the stars inside it. You'll remember the things that you have learned back when you were in grade school and high school about science and life here! You'll even learn more!


They even have a replica of this dinosaur! How cool is this???! I had a chance to see and feel the types of rocks that existed and how people get to dig and discover the life before us. Now I know how to be a fossil! You could also experience looking into how creatures move in a slow motion! They have awesome technologies inside the museum that really amazed me. 


By the way, my friend got eaten by a big whale :D HAHA! Yes, there are large replicas inside the museum! In here is the part where we learned more of the life underwater.


Next to this is you'll get to learn about us humans and how our bodies and our life happens.



You'll learn a lot from this museum because they have new exhibits from time to time. Your all year round access will even help fund the museum! 


So if you plan to visit the museum, think of all the things that you want to know more about because the museum might have the answer that you are looking for because while we were there, there was an exhibit about L-O-V-E!


Plan your visit now! I've been there twice since I got my pass last April and I'm excited for my third!



 Ah, this! I tried this out to prove to myself that it could really happen! :D See you soon Mind Museum! Surprise me again on my next visit!








Mga Komento

Mga sikat na post sa blog na ito

EXO Planet #4: Elyxion in Manila

Experience Thailand

Where I learned how to fly