Where the Magic Happens


When I was a kid, I received a glow in the dark wand from my father who visited the Enchanted Kingdom. I loved that wand so much that I dreamnt of soon being able to visit such a magical place where a wizard named Eldar lived.


This blog is about my trip with my father to where the magic happens. Yay! :D So, we rode the shuttle from Makati City to the Enchanted Kingdom which is located in Santa Rosa, Laguna. Yes, you read it right. There is a shuttle ride from Makati City where it's only destination is EK. 

P.S. Don't bring food to this place because you can't go inside if you brought food from outside. You can't even leave it anywhere. Don't worry because there are lots of food and drinks inside the theme park. :D


I don't like scary rides so I opted to watch a 4D RIO movie. It was my first 4D experience and it was so cool! Expect to get water on your face and see bubbles floating! 


We walked around the theme park and there were people with scary make-ups that gave me the creeps that when I saw them scaring people I passed through the other way to avoid them. :D


I'm not a fan of riding scary rides but I like watching people enjoy as well as scream whenever they ride something like this! :D You people are awesome because you have the courage to face something so scary! 


I wondered why there were no people lining up in the roller coaster ride and when I checked it out, I knew. The roller coaster went up slowly and then dropped back so fast! I was in shock to see those people riding the roller coaster. 



I visited the souvenir shops inside the theme park and there a lot of cool stuff so I bought a small Eldar and brought it home. <3 


It was a hot summer day so it's a good thing that I brought with me an umbrella. There are a lot of people too! :3


I enjoyed taking photos and drinking a shake with a colorful mixture. <3


I hope that I was able to bring extra clothes because there were rides where you'd get soaked with water but you'd perhaps definitely enjoy. 



E.K is really a place for adventure seekers and family outings because the aura of the place really helps you feel alive :D


This is Enchanted Kingdom.


This is where the Magic happens.




Mga Komento

Mga sikat na post sa blog na ito

EXO Planet #4: Elyxion in Manila

Experience Thailand

Where I learned how to fly