Where stories come to life


I've been looking forward to visiting the Yexel Museum at the Manila Ocean Park ever since I knew about it through Yexel's Youtube videos. Finally, I'm here!


The entrance fee here is Php 250/person but if you have a Manila Ocean Park ticket you can get it at Php 150/person. I should have bought a ticket at Metro Deal so I could avail the ticket at the price of Php 99 but I didn't so yeah. Haha :D The museum was already open when we arrived at around 10am.


There are a lot of life-sized characters here like the minions, spiderman, superman, batman and the chipmunks. It was so cool! I can't wait to bring my brothers here!


Anyways, there's a room here for a Lord of the Rings fan. The collection is awesome! It was like watching the movie all over again. I couldn't help but remember the time when I used to watch this whenever we have movie marathons at home. 


I'm afraid of this little guy right here! 


But my father had fun! Does it look like he's feeding the little guy? :D


Not only does this museum have a room for a Lord of the Rings fan but they also have a place for a Game of Thrones fan! Now, who do you think has the right over the throne? :D 


There's more to see here! If you are a Star Wars fan you'd definitely love who is next to me right now :D My father was really amazed when he saw this. I was too! 


Now, which suit should I wear today? Gosh! Iron Man and the awesome suits that he wears! How cool is this?????!


Let's look closer!


and another!


People, Tony Stark has a heart in case you didn't know :D


<3


Gaaaaaaah! ^_^


Who remembers this? :D


So, there goes Iron Man's place. :D


I love Cinderella so I enjoyed this! The glass slipper! <3 I'd love to wear one!


Here goes Russel!


That ends my Yexel Museum trip. Hopefully, I'll get to meet the owner in the future! Yexel, you have an awesome collection! Is there more of this? :D I'd love to see more!


Visit Yexel's Museum here at the Manila Ocean Park!





Mga Komento

Mga sikat na post sa blog na ito

EXO Planet #4: Elyxion in Manila

Experience Thailand

Where I learned how to fly